Sunday, October 18, 2009

38 hours and counting

I don't know who to start our first blog. There is so much I want to say but can't find the words for. I am going to have to get over this if this blog is going to be successful (and I am committed to this being successful). I guess you are reading this because you want to know where we are and how we're doing. Well, we haven't left yet for Ecuador but the day is approaching fast which is why I am now typing this instead of actually preparing. Procrastination wins again. We are doing really good. Wow, I am not being very interesting right now. I promise that I will get better at this so that you will want to keep checking in and reading. It will be easier when we are actually on our adventure.

All I really want for this first blog (besides making sure that it works) is to tell everybody how much we love them and how great you guys all are. We are very lucky to have such great friends and family. By far the hardest part of leaving is leaving all of you. We will really miss everybody and want to keep in touch. So please leave comments whenever you want on here or send us an email. Just because we will be in Ecuador doesn't we don't want to know all about whats going on here. Thanks everyone for everything.

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what it would be like if we all lived this year as travelers - watching life in Laramie as if we were new to the community; enjoying quirky Laramie events as if we were outsiders enjoying a different culture; using the camera to catch scenes we don't want to forget.
    I'll try and let you know how it goes.
    Mom/Kelly

    ReplyDelete